How Government Agency second home purchase loans work
When it comes to the offer of loans and mortgages, Government Agency refers to various credit access solutions designed for the purchase of the first home. However, not many people know that Government Agency loans can be obtained for second home purchases.
This is a possibility that can only be traveled by public employees and pensioners who are registered with a special social security credit fund, the Unitary Management of credit and social benefits. Subjects who have the possibility to request social security ex ex Government Agency mortgages.
Normally social security ex Government Agency mortgages are granted only to those who are not owners of any property on Italian territory. However, there are some exceptions to the above requirement. Situations in which Government Agency loans can be obtained for second home purchase.
When it is possible to obtain Government Agency loans for second home
Specifically, Government Agency loans for second home purchase are granted to those who request an Government Agency mortgage are in one of the following situations.
- The applicant and his family members own a property that was inherited or donated, provided that the property is already burdened with real enjoyment rights.
- The person applying for the mortgage owns another property which has been deprived of following a separation order. Ruling with which the house was assigned to the other spouse.
- The applicant and his family members are owners of real estate shares up to a maximum of 50% of the property.
- The applicant is co-owner of a house together with subjects who are not part of his family.
- The beneficiary owns a property declared unfit for use following a natural disaster.
social security mortgages former Government Agency second home
It is possible to obtain Government Agency mortgages for second home purchase even if you are not in one of the above situations. In the event that there is a surplus in relation to the funds set aside for the granting of first home mortgages, those who own another property can also obtain funding.
This hypothesis is however passable only on condition that the applicant is the owner of a house located in a municipality at least 150 km away from that of residence.